A career at Ascorium
True to our motto, we’ve got you covered, we make sure that all the “Ascorians” are well taken care of by laying emphasis on the human side of human resources.
It’s an exciting business and Ascorium is at the cutting edge. It is also extremely multi-faceted and there is always room for enthusiasm and energy. This means that we can offer you opportunities to grow and develop in all our fields.
The following job openings are available
Graduate Mechatronic Engineer (Czech Rep.)
- You will be part of a dynamic team and a company with a well-established customer base.
- We have a focused culture with local support, an open door and open culture policy.
- We offer an environment in which you can apply your talents and can grow.
- As a Mechatronic Engineer, you will be creating associated engineering documentation, engineering drawings, schematics, calculations.
- Examples of types of equipment you will be comfortable working with, but not exclusive to, are electrical rotary machines, mechanical transmissions, position encoders, electronic control and novel mechatronic products.
- Develop creative solutions to complex problems and deliver on these from concept to physical realisation, both for clients and within our research and development department.
The Ideal Person:
- Has a BSc/BEng degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Integrated, Manufacturing Engineering, or other appropriate science/engineering degree with complimentary industrial experience for the role. Electronic preferred.
- Working knowledge of Solidworks, or other CAD software package.
- Working knowledge of Opera-3D or other electromagnetic research and analysis software package an advantage but not essential.
- Understanding and awareness of electrical systems, synchronous and asynchronous motors, drives, ideally related to system powers from 0.1 Watt to 300 Watt.
- Knowledgeable in electrical design drawing schematics and calculations.
- Understanding of electrical standards, designing for creepage and clearance with high voltages.
- Understanding of BS 8888.
Mechanical Fitter (Belgium)
Role / Description
- Ensures that safety and environmental procedures are always adhered to, including any directly supervised contract support staff working under guidance
- Report equipment and system issues for maintenance activities to maintenance supervisor
- Ensure correct reporting systems are followed and used fully for item specific tasks as controlled by engineering maintenance strategies
- When carrying out repairs as part of routines or breakdown function ensure like for like technologies are used
- Maintain a task specific electronic logbook ensuring tasks can be referenced to an asset management system
- Report any equipment failures to the relevant plant owners and/or maintenance supervisors
- Participate and represent role function in site schemes to ensure SHE/Quality/Business systems are attended and utilised i.e., AIMS/SAM etc
- Participate where instructed in the Mechanical aspects of commissioning new plant and equipment to gain familiarisation
- Assist in the mentoring and guidance of Mechanical apprentices, giving guidance on site procedures and strategies
- Participate in a Breakdown Call Out Rota
- 2+ years’ experience in manufacturing maintenance
- Mechanical with relevant fitter experience
- Confident user of Microsoft and maintenance systems
- Willing to work unsupervised
Job opening 1
Job opening 2